[Di rumah tumpangan]
Aleya: Wah,indahnya rumah ini!
Jae: Yes,why? You don't like this house?
Maria: Oh, no! She said, she loves this house so much!
Jae: Great! Glad to hear that. So, let me take you all to your room. Seriously, you all only want two rooms? Coz we still have extra rooms.
Maria: Macam mana? Tak perlulah ek, korang? Hah, no thanks,
Mikhail: Arr! Wait em, I need 1 more room please?
Maria: For what?
Mikhail: The bodyguards...
Maria: I see.
Aleya: Mar! Mana Fyr n Mia?
Maria: Huh? Mana plak diorang ni???
Fyra: [dtg] You all. introducing, my cousin, Yoona. Actually, dia cousin jauh kita.
Jae: Yoona also is my BFF. Like you alls, right?
Maria: Bingo!
Yoona: Hello,you alls. Yoona.
Maria: Maria. These are my BFF, Diana,Dahlia, Shasha and Aleya. Just like you and Yoona.
Diana: Hello I'm Diana, the most cheerful girl. FYI, we also call ourselves The Fraternity.
Yoona: Oh, I see! The Rat Ernity.
Shasha: Sorry, you got it wrong.
Aleya: Yeah, it should be The F-rat-ter-ni-ti. The Fraternity.
Yoona: Sorry, maybe I should clean my ears,right? Hahahahaha!
Maria: So funny!
Shasha: I wanna shake hand with you too. I am the one the call , Shasha! ;) !
Dahlia: I'm Dahlia.
Yoona: So, I'm sure this quiet and silence girl, named Aiya. Am I right.
Aleya: You're almost there. Actually my name is Aleya.
Yoona: Sorry again. Seriously, I have to clean my ears!
Maria: I'm sure that's not the problem. It just your tongue is not suitable to mention our words. I get it, I used to be like you too. I used to stay at Paris, so its hard for me to speak English and Malay.
Mikhail: Hello? Enough of this sesi berkenalan. Kita dah dapat bilik. Jomlah rehat dalam bilik. Penat tahu?
Maria: Please? Don't spoil our day? Just go ahead and do your own business.
Yoona: BTW, have a seat. Let's continue our conversation.
Jae: Err... Let's have a drink first. Here also have some cakes. Surely Halal. :)
Fyra: [agihkan minuman] Pass , pass.
Mia: [agihkan kuih] Pass. Pass. Makan tau! Sedap kuih ni.
Maria: Amboi? Dah merasmikan dahulu.
Mia: Hehe, jgn marah. Kita cubit sikit masa tgh potong and susun dia dalam pinggan.
Jae: Maria, you don't want to call your brother and his gang? to enjoy this Hi-Tea too?
Maria: [menjerit]Abang!! Mari minum petang!!
Aleya: [pandang Maria dan geleng]
Maria: K,fine! [pergi masuk bilik ] Abang! Jom makan!
Mikhail: Mkn apa ni? Abg dah kenyang! Kan baru makan masa flight?
Maria: Alah, minum petang saja. Jomlah, ajak diorang sekali,. Dgn bodyguard.
Mikhail: Ok,ok.
No comments:
Post a Comment