Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Korea Kami Datang! ~ 7) Adventure Begins

(Keesokkan harinya, )

Jae: Okay, before we continue our plan today, I would like to remind all  of you, don;t forget to bring along you coat. I mean, winter coat.

Zharfan: Alah, no need lah, not cold what?

Maria: Amboi, OME,

Diana: OME? Bukan OMG?

Maria: Oh My English ,lah! Tengoklah English dia, berterabur!

Zharfan: [menjeling]

Jae: Ok,ok. Actually,later you will be freezing.Believe me.

Yoona: Yes, that's true, Jae. Korang dlm rumah mmg tak rasa apa-apa, tapi nanti, kat luar, u all can be a giant ice.

Maria: Jomlah, korang. Jgn degil. Pki lah Winter Coat tu.... Eh! Sis Yoona?? U spoke Malay?

Yoona: Yeah...why? Don't forget, akak kan sepupu Fyra, still a Malaysian.

Diana: Oh, yeah! Kitaorang lupa.
-------------------------

Shasha: Let's attack Korea!

Fyra: Whoa! "Attack", ganasnya ayat.

Diana: Mestilah, kita memang nk serang Korea.

Aleya: Amboi! Ingat, kita ni kat negara orang, kena jaga adab, jaga akhlak.

Zharfan : Dgr, tu! Ustazah dah marah!

Aleya:  >:(


--------

Mikhail: Harini kita akan spend time seharian di Gyeong Bok Palace dan Nami Island.

Zharfan: El, takkan pergi dua tempat saja?

Maria: Yelah, mana sempat.

Sam: Yalah, Fan. Sekrang ni musim winter. Masa siang dia, pendek.

Zharfan: Oh ya? Betullah tu. Tak, sebenarnya aku saja nak test IQ korang. ;)

Shasha: Btw, takkan nak serbu semua hotspot dalam satu hari. Kita di sini kan selama 2 minggu? Lama tu.

Jae: Ok, guys. Now, we are at Gyeong Bok Palace. Allow me to tell you more about this place.

Mikhail: Ahm,

Jae: [sambil jalan dan tunjuk-tunjuk tempat tu] Actually, Gyeong Bok Palace is a royal palace located here, in Seoul City. This Palace was made known during the Joseon Dynasty ...

Maria: May I know what is Gyeong Bok Gung there? [tunjuk satu signboard]

Jae: Ok, Gyeong Bok Gung simply means " Palace Greatly Blessed by Heaven".

Semua: Oh. I see.

Jae: Ok, now this is the entrance.

Diana: Wait! Seriously?

Shasha: But, Jae unnie, why is the entrances are very low? Mcm mana nak masuk?

Jae: Yes, all of the entrances are very low which is less than 1.8m. They say it's for people to bow their heads before entering the building. This is an act of respect.

Zharfan: Oh, I see. This mean, this palace is so sacred?

Yoona: Yes.

Jae: Come! Let's look around this palace. ...

(few minutes later)

Seojun(Tunang Jae): Jae?

Jae: Huh? Hye!

Semua: ??

Mia: Sapa ni?

Yoona: [bisik kepada Mia] Her fiancee. ;)

Seojun: What are you doing here?

Jae: I'm the one who should ask u that. What are you doing here? I'm her to guide the tourist, for sure.

Seojun: Oh, I see. Actually  I knew you would be here. ;) Haha, I just wanna meet you.

Yoona: Hurm, if both of you wanna date, just tell me. I can handle them but before that. Introducing, Seojun. Jae's fiancee. They are going to marry next 2 weeks. ;)

Jae/ Seojun: Yoona!!

Shasha: OMG! [bisik ke Dahlia] OMG, Lia! He's so handsome!

Dahlia: Hensem ke? Biasa je. BTW, klu dia hensem pun, sedar diri sikit, tunang orang ye? TUNANG org.

Shasha : Alah, org cuma cakap dia hensem. Salah ke?

Aleya: [terdengar dan meyampuk] Alah, awak ni Sha, semua lelaki awak suka, semua laki awk kata hensem.

Shasha: :P Hehehe,tp serius, dia mmg hensem!

Aleya: Hmm, bolehlah.

------------------------------
(Selepas lunch, di Nami Island)

Jae: Ok , how was ur lunch?

Semua: Great!

Jae: Good. Now we reached our destination. Again, I will elaborate more about this place. Don't get bored! ;) This place is a very popular spot in Korea. I'm sure u all don't wanna miss this place. After 10 minutes boat ride, here we are, Nami Island!

Fyra: Jae-unnie, here was one of the site for the filming of the ever popular Korean drama ; " Winter Sonata" and recently " Marry me, Mary" , right?

Jae: Bingo! Well done , Fyra! Unfortunately, it didn't snow today or else the scene would be more lovely. Exactly what you would see in the drama. This whole island is beautifully and creatively decorated. Toilets here are super clean and standardized throughout the whole island. They even have their own personalized library in each toilet cubicle!

Semua: Seriously?

Yoona: Just look for yourself!

------
~Di tandas di Nami Island~

Diana: Wah, betullah! Ada buku! Tengok ni! [sambil selak buku itu]

Aleya: Mmg betul!

Shasha: Tak kotor ke buku ni kena najis ke? Eieww.

Maria: -_- Shasha syg, mangkuk tandasnye di mana, rak bukunya dia mana?

Shasha: Yalah, klu jatuh ke lantai?

Maria: Setakat basah sikit. Tak kotor punya, kan td Sis Jae dah ckp yg tandas dia bersih gila. Tgk ni, [tunjuk lantai] Berkilau! Sakit mata.

Diana: Bau dia pun harum! Bukan bau harum pencuci toilet tu, mmg harum bau harum.

Mia: Bukan sahaja, harum, bersih dan ada buku. Tandas ini juga sungguh canggih! Lihatlah, nak apa-apa semua guna sensor. :)

Dahlia: Seriously, korang? Tandas pun nak batak?




No comments:

Post a Comment