Saturday, August 4, 2012

Korea Kami Datang! ~ 11) Exclusive Edition .

Zharfan: Wah! belanja sakan nampak? Sampai abg korang pun dibuli. Aku pun kena ni!

Maria/Shasha: Biasa...

Mikhail: Biarlah, tolong-menolong amalan mulia. Ada manfaat juga apa? Angkat beg-beg ni kan berat? Boleh buat mcm angkat berat. Tambah muscle! ;P

Sam: Ya. Kalau kita susah harini, ada orang yg lebih susah dr kamu.Klu kamu nasib malang, lebih ramai yg bernasib lebih malang dari kamu. Always think positive and bersyukur. Mungkin hari ni, hari diorang, esok, hari kita... Ingat, hidup ni mcm roda. Sekejap kamu di atas, sekejap kamu di bawah. Percaya dengan takdir. Semua yg terjadi ada hikmahnya. Dlm kes ni, hhikmah dia, kitorang dpt kuatkan tgn kitorang and erat kasih syg antara adik beradik. Yalah, lepasni mesti diorang ckp "Sayang abg". :) Amacam?

Mikhail: Wah, hebatnya kau berceramah, Sam!

Diana: Hmm... 

Sam: Hehehe, nape Dee? Apa hmmm hmmm? Tak percaya aku boleh ckp mcm ni?

Diana: Tak! Dee mcm kenal ayat tu.

Aleya: Mmg!

Diana/Aleya: Ayt kita dgn awk!

Sam: Hehehe, mmg ayt korang!

Shasha: Dasar kaki ciplak! Dahlah, ceramah tah pape. Lari topik! 

-------
Keesokan harinya...

Farish: Eh, girls! Korang nk pergi mana ni? Dlm jadual xpergi mana-mana pun? Harini rest kan? 

Fyra: Eh, bagus...Baca jadual! Hm, taklah. Mmg xpergi mana-mana tp aktiviti bebas. Kitorang nk pergi rumah Sis Jae. Kan dia dah nk kawin. Nk tgk persiapan korean wedding. Mcm mana cara diorang kahwin. Tp persiapan dia jelah. Time kahwin sebenar, kita dah balik. Nk join? Kitorang ajak abg Aqif. Abg Joe tinggal sini dgn yg lain. 

Daniel: Tgk wedding preparation Sis Jae? Hmm, nk Farish?

Farish: Buat apa? Potong bawang? Masak? Berinai?

Maria: Kau ni, ni kan Korea. Mana main semua tu. Kitorang pun xtahu buat apa. Saja nk menyibuk. Tolong apa yg patut.

Daniel: Jomlah! 

---
[Di rumah sis Jae]

Jae: Welcome, you all! Thanks for coming. 

Maria: of course. Just for you, and  Seojun. Hye, Seojun. 

Yoona: Fyra!!Maria!! Shasha!! Dee! Al!! Lia!!

Fyra: Yoona! Aaah! Nice to meet you! Long time no see. Last we met masa skiing tu.

Yoona: Why are you all here?

Jae: I invited them. They eagerly want to help for my wedding preparation.

Yoona: Really? Yes! Yes! I wanna take them! Please let them help me, Jae? I need them.

Jae: As your wish.

Seojun: But I want both of them! [tunjuk Daniel n Farish] Is it possible?

Daniel: Very possible! Let's go! I'm so ready. 

---

Fyra: Hmm... ingatkan nk buat apa td. Rupanya setakat buat ni.

Yoona: Of course. Then nk buat apa lagi? Korea, there is no tradition before wedding like in Malaysia. What? Mandi bunga, majlis berinai. No such thing, you know? So what we do, the bride-to-be ada spa. We pedicure, manicure, facial, hair dressing. Hah! After this do you all wanna join us, take the wedding dress?

Maria: Of course.

Jae: Thanks you all.

---

Maria: *0* ! Wah, lawanya dress dia. [happy sangat!] [mata bersinar]

Yoona/Jae/ Seonjun: ???

Aleya: She really loves dress. She wanna be a fashion designer.

Diana: You know, she own a  fashion boutique. Misz Sophea Collection. Known as MSC. Very popular among girl teen in Malaysia. The boutique also available in Singapore, Brunei, Indonesia and more Asian country. Well, her father is so rich! She can get anything she want. Urgh, lucky girl!

Dahlia: -_-"  Awk buat apa ni Dee? Diorang nk dgr ke something like this? You telling them why Maria is so excited or promote MSC ?

Jae: It's okay. I love to hear that. At least, I know you have an dream. :) Btw, its great to know that Maria has her very own boutique! Good for her. I'm sure her father loves her very much. I'm sorry, i never heard of that boutique.

Maria: Uh? It's okay. I don't mind. Coz, my boutique is not in Korea, right? :)

Yoona: MSC? Hurm... yes! Yes! I went there! Wow! Is it yours? Fantastic! I love the products there. But, let's settle Jae's problem first.

Jae: Here you are, this is my dress. Beautiful?

Maria: Waaaaaaaahhh!! It gorgeous! Amazing! Extraordinary! Outstanding! Marvelous! Great! Nice! I love it! Its so....beautiful! Unspeakable amazing! Who designed it?

Seojun: Of course my beloved fiancee. ;)You know, Maria, Jae once dream wanna be a fashion designer. But...

Fyra: Really? Great!

Yoona: Look! Her design book! Check it out. Although she cannot be a fashion designer, she has the talent. Nice,huh?

Maria: Let me see! [tengok] [tergamam]

Jae: I know, not nice. Yoona! Where do you get it? Why you show it to them. I'm embarrassed! [blushing]

Maria: No,no. Its wonderful. I wish I could design something like this! This is so creative. You're good, Sis Jae.

Jae: Huh?Oh, ya. Wait 'em. I wanna try my dress first? You have a look first.  Come, Seojun.

{Selepas beberapa minit. }

Jae: Yoona, so how?

Yoona: [lempang diri sendiri] Who are you? You are not my friend! But you are an angel from the sky... You look so pretty.

Seojun: Of course. My wife-to-be what? How about me?

Maria: Let me see. Perfecto!

Daniel: Mak ai! Handsomenya!

--

Jae: Come, let's go home. [semua mula jalan ke kereta] Maria? Let's go home? [Maria sibuk membelek buku rekaan pakaian Jae] Maria? You really love the design huh?


Maria: Yes. Its wonderful.


Jae: Thanks for the compliment. Hmm, I think, I will let you have it.


Maria: Huh? Seriously. 


Jae: Yes! Take it. I have a copy of each design at home. :) Look, I want you to take it. But I need a favor. 


Maria: I would do anything for these designs! Tell me. 


Jae: I want you to publish it. Make it into a real dress. And if possible, post it to me some of these?At least, I can make my dream come true. At least I can see my design as a real dress. I'm not satisfied if I can only see my design as a sketch only. Can ah? You can sell the design. I don't need the royalty. 


Maria: I would love to! I will publish it and post it to you. :) No worry, of course I will give you some royalty! Take it. It's not fair if you don't get it. You owned the design. And I will make it as a "Exclusive Edition" :)


Jae: Thanks ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment